Thursday, January 05, 2006

So this is it

Finally it feels like I am really getting ready to go. Yesterday I paid for my ticket and handed in the last couple of papers to the student aid agency. Today I received notification that my application has been approved. Very good news indeed. I will now be able to stay for the full six months as planned. Today I had my teeth checked by the family dentist. She isn't really the family dentist in any other way than that my entire family have our teeth checked by her. Yet again I didn't have any cavities. After the visit I had to eat an entire bowl of sugar to celebrate that joyful happening. When I had finished the white poison and also had a cup of coffee I visited the Syrian embassy. As I knew that you aren't able to pay the visa fee in cash I didn't withdraw any money before going there. But as had finished my visa application the clerk asked me for payment in cash. Which I, of course, was unable to grant him. So instead I went to the bank next door, withdrew money and then returned. All in all I went up and down those stairs three times. Good for me they deceided to put the embassy on the fourth floor... In the end all things are well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home