Friday, January 27, 2006

My life in boxes

My apartment looks like some one detonated a bomb in here, and that only to clean up the Hurricane that passed through here last week... I´m leaving my apartment as one of the many steps in preparing for my trip to Damascus.
Another thing I´ve done to prepare myself is to quit my job, or more correctly: I didn´t harass my boss in to letting me stay for another period. Anyway, I only have three more nights left to work and then I´ll move to my dad´s house. I really liked both my job and my apartment. Mostly everyone understand why I like my apartment but very few people understand why I like my job. Still, three more nigths and then it´s all over. I hope these last nights will be quiet and calm, considering that it´s the last week end of the month I shouldn´t get my hopes up but I´ll bring my school books anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home