Tuesday, January 31, 2006

All moved outAll moved out

So this is it, kind of the end of a quite large part of my life. Yesterday I quit my job and my home. For now I'm homeless and unemployed, some people say that I chosed it myself, yet others ask me how I was so lucky as to get a cardboard box with internet access. They are all good comments and question but I refrain from giving them any notice. So yes, I'm still the same. Anyway, I spent today cleaning my apartment. Since it's very small I thought a day or a day and a half tops would do it but as time passes I'm starting to doubt that I'll ever finish. Me and dirt simply get along so well that parting is so very very hard (joke). It's actually not so bad and I'll finsh tomorrow, as planned. After that it's just chilling time until I leave. Packing and drinking beer, maybe even packing some beers, oooh you brave new world.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morsning på dig!

Det var ju jävla synd det där med pizzan, får bli en annan gång...

Du får skriva några rader om livet i Syrien, kanske går att lägg upp lite bilder här också?

Ha det bra!
/Attis

8:10 PM

 
Blogger Euridice said...

And I'm still wondering how you found a cardboard box with internet access...

10:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home