Sunday, July 16, 2006

School

How quickly things change around here don't they? Like my new level at uni. In the last one they gave us about a page a day to read. In this one we get like ten... At least I know what to do with my time here...

And yes, I'm staying for the time being. I can't see any imminent threats towards Syria so I leave the running away to the Americans. I do promise that I'll be in the first car for Amman if there's a war. I'll do my best anyway.

This last weekend was spent in Jordan. Me and one of my housemates took a little trip around looking at ruins. It was fun and interesting and totally devoid of any news broadcasts. I'm so lost sometimes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need some new comments here! How are you experiencing the situation in the Middle East, for example? Is your new living situation working out? Etc, etc...

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home