Saturday, July 01, 2006

All moved out part 3

So no post in a long time. Well the truth is that I've been very, very bussy. Not hiding from Israelis fighter jets bussy but still quite occupied...

I had a Swedish friend visit me the first week of the current course. That was so nice that I totally forgot to study. That wasn't the smartest thing I've done but at least it was fun. It was also quite the time because I kind of rediscovered Damascus. You know, I got to see all those things that I never see at other times as well as sort of seeing the city with new eyes. I think I really like it.

The new course is hard but very good. There are some new students and they are even better. Scary. If that wasn't enough there is something like a Swedish invasion going on at Uni. I don't know where they all came from but my broken Swedish is coming to good use.

I also left my old room. Too many too late parties at that house for poor old me. At least I can sleep in the new house. Even if the shower is a joke in comparison. But I guess you can't have everything in life.

I'll try to kick some proper life back in this blog again. We'll see I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home