Thursday, February 09, 2006

I sold my soul to the Devil

So I went along with it and signed a six month contract with the ultraconservative landlord. It's not as bad as it seems and I'll be fine. I might even be able to move after six months if I'm not happy. At least I have a nice place to live for now.

Other than that nothing much new happend today except for me getting a gymcard. I just hope I'll use it. One thing is for sure and that's that I have to stop eating only shawarma and pizza. I hope that'll change with my new apartment...

I've also noticed some interesting things about Syrians. The one thing they always ask me after how I'm doing and where I'm from is which currency we use in Sweden. It might seem like a strange question to ask someone, then again I'm not Syrian...

Another fun thing happend yesterday; I was in this taxi and the driver wanted to know what "Last night I dreamt of San Remo" meant. Apparently he'd been thinking about it for years. He got so happy when I told him that I didn't have to pay him. Good times man!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nu har jag ocksÄ hittat hit. Kul att du skriver!

11:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home