Monday, September 04, 2006

You've not changed at all

This is it, no more posts. It's time for this travel diary to end. Syria is for me a closed chapter now and I won't be going back there any time soon. Life in Stockholm is pretty much as it always been. I've seen my friends and had lots of beer and bad food. That's life here I guess. I still haven't gone swimming but I hope to do that tomorrow, or some day soon. I'm going back to work in just a couple of days and I should really find somewhere to live. The suburbs just aren't as nice as they're made out to be.

It's easy to be a little lost after a long stay in another place, it's happened to me before and I hope it will happen again. But for now I just have to deal with rain, green trees and old friends on my own.

It was great to be away and it's great to be back. I just don't know what I want to do now. Things usually solve them selves though...

So till next time, take care and may Hans be with you at all times.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Au revoir, good luck in your business!
- syriannights.blogspot.com 1
spaghetti alla carbonara

10:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home