Saturday, August 25, 2007

Back in town

Finally I'm back in Damascus. It's been almost a year still I keep running in to people that wonder where I've been... Even the guy that I bought two pack of ciggarettes of every day still remembered me. Most everything is the same except that Inhouse might not be the coolest coffee shop anymore and that I had to leave a fingerprint to buy a simcard... Of course I also had to buy a phone but that's just for fun.

The trip from Amman was boring, as is everything that includes Amman in any way. In Damascus I went straight to Inhouse, which was the same only with less people and more staff... I was staying with a friend in Qasaa the first two nights but he had to leave the country one day earlier than planned to go back to school so now I've been looking for a room in the old city. I'll be staying next to my old house and there is even a fan in the room. That might come in handy...

Now I have to go and make a fight with the people that sold me the simcard since it has not been activated yet. Oh that is not annoying at all...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Härligt med två paket cigaretter varje dag. Bra för hälsan har jag hört.

6:41 PM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

welcome back!

7:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home