Saturday, February 11, 2006

Passing time

I moved in to my apartment yesterday. It's as nice as it gets, the problem, though, is that it's also as cold as it gets. I used up all the oil in one of my heater. I guess I'll freeze to death tonight. This only means one thing for sure and that's that I'll have the warmest apartment in the summer, and yes, there's no air conditioner. That's life.

I spent most of last night watching tv. I was wrong before, I have like 400 channels but most of them are in Arabic, German, Italian and Farsi. But there are som music channels and at least one that show American movies and one that shows American tv-shows. So I watch Dr Phil and Oprah for all it's worth. And I'm also freezing. Did I mention that?

Today I slept late again. Maybe not the smartest thing to do but it sure felt nice. I also washed some more clothes and went shopping for some things I needed for the apartment. Then I went to the gym again. Might as well make it in to a routine and I haven't had a shawarma all day. Good riddance. Now I'll just go home and freeze some more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home