Monday, March 06, 2006

Not yet no

I wrote yesterday that I'd leave for Jordan today, but I seem to have forgotten where I am. There was supposed to be a holliday tomorrow and wednsday, which meant I only had to skip classes on thursday to get a proper vacation in Jordan. Too bad I wasn't the only one that saw that possibility so the ministry of education decided that there shouldn't be one tomorrow. International women's day will still be one and I'll leave for Jordan tomorrow afternoon instead.

It's kind of funny that women's day is a holliday here, but I guess that the main effect will be that a lot of working women will stay home and do the dishes instead. It might not have been the idea behind it but I bet that it's what's going to happen.

We also had a small exam yesterday. I don't know how I did at the main part of the test but I got 10/10 on the listening part. I kow that I made at least one mistake in the reading part and probably a couple in writing. The mistake in reading was not so much a language problem as an intelligence problem. I fully understood what I was reading, I'm just not that good at replying at their tricky questions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home