Friday, February 24, 2006

Winning the battle

I have finally come to terms with the taxi drivers around here. I simply stoped riding them. It seemed like the best solution. Now I'm all in to walking and riding services. It is, of course, almost impossible to never ride with the taxis but at least I cut it down a bit and walking is really nice. Asking for directions isn't though. The most common reply to a question about how to get to somwhere usually is: oh that's far, you take a cab from here and... Arabs doesn't seem to be in to the entire walking thing.

School continues to be far too easy but getting up in the morning isn't. I have two alarmclock and I still overslept twice the first week. I usually never oversleep so I'm getting a bit nervous if I'll be allowed to stay in the class or not...

Today is friday and a complete day off. I'm not going to the gym today and I haven't spent anytime with my books yet. I'm going to do a couple of hours of reading before I go out tonight. People seem to want to go to some kind of club in the old city. I don't know if I really want to do that but I'll probably go with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home