Sunday, March 12, 2006

Twisted

The weather finally got better again. The last three days were really hard on me... On the other hand all of last week was kind of hard on me. It all started last weekend with me twisting my right knee dancing (yes dancing) and then a couple of days later I twisted my right ankle when i missed a step in one of all those holes they have in this city. For some reason there's a lot of them in the streets here. I sometime think it's because we should all bow our heads, but then again; what do I know?

All this meant that I didn't really go to the gym last week but I'm going today. It feels good to be back again. The bad thing is that I have to wait around till five o'clock because that's when the accountant comes in. It would of course be impossible to pay in the reception. I also have to bring another two copies of my international student card. For some reason they need two new ones every month... No one around here pays much respect to the forrests...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home